So first off, Ali. My favorite little girl in the whole world. I love taking pictures of her perfect little face. She has beautiful skin, beautiful eyes and awesome expression. She is getting so good at posing for me and giving me the face I want. I only wish she would mind so well when I am asking her to clean her room, or quit talking back!
Friday, April 17, 2009
My Baby Girl
So first off, Ali. My favorite little girl in the whole world. I love taking pictures of her perfect little face. She has beautiful skin, beautiful eyes and awesome expression. She is getting so good at posing for me and giving me the face I want. I only wish she would mind so well when I am asking her to clean her room, or quit talking back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment