Tuesday, April 21, 2009






So I get a little carried away with pictures of my kids, I know, but I love taking portraits. Not so much into the scenery yet, but it's been pretty ugly still, and I'm still learning how to deal with outdoor light. I actually took all of these outside today cause it was the wrong time for the front room- I love the way the color pops! Ali was pretty good, but got sick of it quickly...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph you do a great job! Your kids are getting so big! I remember when you had Gage.. lol that doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Steph. I can't believe how good of a job you are doing. I tried taking some for fun after looking at yours and they did not turn out even close. Someday when I make it up there you'll have to take some pictures for me and the girls.

Just me! said...

I love this!!! Please let me know when you can squeeze me into your schedule. I seriously want you to do my kids pictures!