Friday, April 17, 2009

So, in an attempt to find my true calling, I've been trying a lot of different things. I've always loved taking pictures, but mostly just for scrapbooking and keepsakes. I was always told I had an eye for a good picture, and a creative mind always helps too! But I didn't think I would become quite so obsessed in such a short time. If only it didn't cost money! Now all I can think about is getting a new camera and all the parts to go with it! I want to take studio quality pictures even when it's dark outside. So far, I take pictures in the daylight when I don't need to use a flash, on a white or a black blanket, and all I've done so far are faces... I will get better, I promise!

3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

these are awesome steph! Love them

Kyndi said...

wow!

Joey said...

These are so awesome Stephanie! Keep it up pretty soon you won't have time for anything else! I love them! Tell Monica that her girls are adorable...Gage and Ali aren't bad either!