I just returned from a trip to the hometown for a little photo session with my brother's family. They are some of the best looking people I've seen! And have a few of the cutest kids in my opinion! I'm still waiting to charge my batteries to be able to get the pictures of new baby Bella off my camera, but here are a few that I think turned out amazing of the other two kids, Cole and Maddy. Hope you like them Lor!
Friday, June 12, 2009
I just returned from a trip to the hometown for a little photo session with my brother's family. They are some of the best looking people I've seen! And have a few of the cutest kids in my opinion! I'm still waiting to charge my batteries to be able to get the pictures of new baby Bella off my camera, but here are a few that I think turned out amazing of the other two kids, Cole and Maddy. Hope you like them Lor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute cute! Thanks again Steph I love them!
Post a Comment