We were able to spend some time in Oregon again this year...probably the all time favorite place I've visited- and I've been a lot of places! It's just so pretty up there, whether the sun is out, or it's raining- we really enjoyed our time there. Here are some of my favorites!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Nothing like the beach!
We were able to spend some time in Oregon again this year...probably the all time favorite place I've visited- and I've been a lot of places! It's just so pretty up there, whether the sun is out, or it's raining- we really enjoyed our time there. Here are some of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Such great pictures and memories! Great job Steph! Now you need to get Jon up to speed on that camera so that you can be in some of those pictures too!
Post a Comment