I did pictures of these boys last year, and I can honestly say, I've come a long way since then! I couldn't be happier with the way these turned out! Hope you like them as much as I do Kami!
2 comments:
Just me!
said...
Oh Steph!!! You are amazing!! I am in love! They are beautiful!! You captured my boys so well!! Thank you so much!! And I wanted to thank you for your calmness. We arrived and my stress level was maxed out and you were so calming...expecially with Austin! Thanks you!!! I feel blessed having you as a friend!
Stephanie Tucker Booking in Vernal and surrounding areas 435-828-0727
PRICING
Packages start at as little as $100 for a mini session including CD and at least 15 edited photos. For large groups, weddings, full sessions or design product pricing, send me an email at STuck.inVernal@gmail.com for more information.
My creativity is a direct result of the many influences I've had in my life. Finding an outlet for that creativity is something I've done in many different ways. Photography is by far my favorite. I'm so lucky to be able to share my hobby with others!
2 comments:
Oh Steph!!! You are amazing!! I am in love! They are beautiful!! You captured my boys so well!! Thank you so much!! And I wanted to thank you for your calmness. We arrived and my stress level was maxed out and you were so calming...expecially with Austin! Thanks you!!! I feel blessed having you as a friend!
Looks great! Such talent!
Post a Comment