I can't get over this baby girl! I'm getting nothing else done except for these photo's! My house has gone to pot, and I'm sure my husband will be thrilled when I have nothing left to edit! What a cute baby!
Stephanie Tucker Booking in Vernal and surrounding areas 435-828-0727
PRICING
Packages start at as little as $100 for a mini session including CD and at least 15 edited photos. For large groups, weddings, full sessions or design product pricing, send me an email at STuck.inVernal@gmail.com for more information.
My creativity is a direct result of the many influences I've had in my life. Finding an outlet for that creativity is something I've done in many different ways. Photography is by far my favorite. I'm so lucky to be able to share my hobby with others!
4 comments:
GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the feathers...They make her look like an angel! Great job Steph!
Beautiful! I know what you mean about your house going to pot, but when you are in the middle of something you can just hurry and vaccume, right?
you really did a great job! & what a gorgeous baby...
Ahhh I love these. Especially the one with that hat. Guess i need to have a baby for us to play with!
Post a Comment