Sunday, November 21, 2010
My Favorite People in the Whole World...
I know, they really ARE the cutest kids ever!! I made them go out in the wet snow for some fun winter pictures, and I wasn't disappointed! They actually had fun doing it too, but there were still a few complaints. I bought a new lens for my camera too, it's a 55mm f1.4 manual... I didn't know about the manual part till I got it, but I know that as soon as I'm used to it, I'm going to love it! Just look at the pictures I got today! I wanted something that would make my subject more crisp and clean, and I am truly impressed! There is some obvious eye-pop going on in most of these shots, but why not? If you've got it, show it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Love those pictures. Your kids are so cute!!!!
So cute Steph. Your pictures are great and your kids are so dang cute!
I love each and everyone of these! They are such cute kids!
Post a Comment