These are just a few of the wedding I took pictures at last week. My cousin Tara got married in the Manti temple on a very cold and very wet Saturday! She was a good sport though, and so beautiful!
I love the pictures and can't wait to see more. You have done a really good job. Also, I will have a check in the mail tomorrow....it has been a really busy week, but I haven't forgot you. You were so sweet to come all the way to Manti. Love you sooooo much!! Aunt Chris
Stephanie Tucker Booking in Vernal and surrounding areas 435-828-0727
PRICING
Packages start at as little as $100 for a mini session including CD and at least 15 edited photos. For large groups, weddings, full sessions or design product pricing, send me an email at STuck.inVernal@gmail.com for more information.
My creativity is a direct result of the many influences I've had in my life. Finding an outlet for that creativity is something I've done in many different ways. Photography is by far my favorite. I'm so lucky to be able to share my hobby with others!
2 comments:
I love the pictures and can't wait to see more. You have done a really good job. Also, I will have a check in the mail tomorrow....it has been a really busy week, but I haven't forgot you. You were so sweet to come all the way to Manti. Love you sooooo much!! Aunt Chris
Wow! Stephanie you do a really good job of taking pictures. Those were beautiful.
Post a Comment