Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby C-

This baby is so beautiful!  Stubborn as could be, but gorgeous!  She is SEVEN DAYS OLD, and look at her hold up her head!!!  She did NOT want to be on her belly- to the point that she was ready to crawl, roll or do whatever she had to do to get away from the camera!  But we got some FABULOUS pictures... I had Jana over today to tag-team this one!  So glad I had help!

3 comments:

Lucky Me said...

Awwww, I love her little fuzzy body. I love her!!! Thanks again, you are awesome!!!

Lucky Me said...

So I want to make you a cocoon, stork pouch, or baby hammock for your newborn photos, which one would you like the most and what color???

The Gately Family said...

I am Valerie's Big Sis. These are beautiful!! You have a wonderful eye. Thank you for these.