Little girls in beautiful dresses are so much fun to take pictures of. They are ready to pose and show off! Emberli has such a sweet spirit, and she's obviously a beautiful girl to boot! Love you Emberli!
She is such a pretty little girl. Love all the flowers around her. (How did you find one day without rain)? They all turned out so beautiful, show do you pick...oh, you don't. You just take them ALL!
Oh my beautiful Ember!! She has grown up so much in the 2 years since I've seen her. Thanks for posting this! PS give her a big squeeze from her Aunt next time you see her.
Stephanie Tucker Booking in Vernal and surrounding areas 435-828-0727
PRICING
Packages start at as little as $100 for a mini session including CD and at least 15 edited photos. For large groups, weddings, full sessions or design product pricing, send me an email at STuck.inVernal@gmail.com for more information.
My creativity is a direct result of the many influences I've had in my life. Finding an outlet for that creativity is something I've done in many different ways. Photography is by far my favorite. I'm so lucky to be able to share my hobby with others!
4 comments:
She is such a pretty little girl. Love all the flowers around her. (How did you find one day without rain)? They all turned out so beautiful, show do you pick...oh, you don't. You just take them ALL!
Umm, that was supposed to say "how do you pick"...
Lookin good!! I second the where did you find time without rain? She is a beautiful girl!
Oh my beautiful Ember!! She has grown up so much in the 2 years since I've seen her. Thanks for posting this! PS give her a big squeeze from her Aunt next time you see her.
Post a Comment