Sunday, June 26, 2011
New Baby {B}-
I've been waiting patiently for my chance with this little one. She's a miracle baby- born 2 months early because of a placenta abruption- she's lucky to be here! She was 3.3 pounds, born on May 14, and still is only half the size Ali was when she was born! She slept the entire time- unless I tried to pose her in a way she didn't like! Congrats on a healthy baby Amy and Barry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Oh those are precious--so so beautiful. Im glad she is doing well.
I agree with Kandice. They are exquisite! I would love to have one of those hanging on my wall and I don't even know this little one! When people ask I would just say: No, she is not one of my grandchildren buy my DAUGHTER took the photo!
Post a Comment