Tuesday, September 13, 2011
New Camera!
I am so excited to have bought a new camera. I bought a Nikon D90- which to some may not sound like much, but I couldn't be happier. I did a lot of research on the subject and turns out, this camera is a FAVORITE among many of the pro's out there! Someday I'll look into a D700, or whatever is out there at the time, but the one I bought is fabulous! Just look at these pictures I took of Ali! Crystal clear with a creamy background- finally! A camera that lets me tell it exactly what I want it to do in manual mode!
Yes, it does help to have such beautiful subject matter... Ali is growing up. She turns 8 on Sunday and will be baptized in October! Where has all the time gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Looks great! You are so talented!
Post a Comment