Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Girls!








My best friend Melissa and her girls came up to visit this weekend- they are so beautiful I couldn't wait to get my camera on them! Her oldest is Jordyn, then Maegan and the little squirt with the gorgeous eyes is Brooklen. We had so much fun, and these turned out beautiful.

4 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

They look great, Steph! What camera do you have? I need to learn to take better pictures, my youngest hasn't had a good picture taken since she was one and she is almost three!

Joey said...

Great job Stephanie...when are you going to get your new camera? I can's wait to see what you do with THAT! TEACH ME!

Joey said...

Sorry about the typo...

Melissa said...

I tried the program I had when I got home and it didn't even come close to this. I'll have to see what I can find. Thanks so much for taking these.