Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Feeling Old...




I was excited to have the opportunity to take pictures of this girl. I've known Shea since she was 8- the same age Gage is now! That beautiful face hasn't changed much over the years, besides the obvious maturing...but I guess you can't improve on perfection!

2 comments:

Joey said...

So pretty! Good job Steph. I am sure that she was thrilled when she saw them. What a gorgeous girl!

{Jamey} said...

Steph your pictures are looking awesome! I especially love the second one down, very pretty! I do have one little tiny critque for you though... I noticed in two of the pictures that half of her arm is cut off part way. I took a photography class and they recommended that you try no to cut off any body parts that may lead your eye away from the subject, and try not to cut off body parts at joints (like wrists, ankels, and knees). I hope you don't take offense to my comment I think they look awesome, but I am also learning and I love when other people give me feedback :)