I've had so much fun with this last project. Shay and Margo were so great to work with. I've had a week now to work on it, and without the rush, I was able to do some really fun things! I've learned the heck out of photoshop lately, and the more I learn, the more I want to be on it! I also started up an account with an amazing printing company, and the options are endless! Now, I can do a job start to finish- I love it!
Monday, April 26, 2010
I've had so much fun with this last project. Shay and Margo were so great to work with. I've had a week now to work on it, and without the rush, I was able to do some really fun things! I've learned the heck out of photoshop lately, and the more I learn, the more I want to be on it! I also started up an account with an amazing printing company, and the options are endless! Now, I can do a job start to finish- I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so excited to see what you can do! You already do such great work. There will be a lot of photo opps this weekend...should be fun!
Post a Comment